Your friend is always late. What do you do?
- Say nothing, but fester inside
- Lose it with them
- Give them a 15 minute time limit
How would you persuade a friend to do something they’re scared of?
- List reasons why it’s not scary
- Tease them into it
- Lie and tell them you’ve done it before
Imagine you’re at a party at someone’s house and their parents have gone out. You’re having a brilliant time, but your friend wants to go home. What do you do?
- Go home with them
- Call a cab for them
- Ask someone else to take them home
Imagine you’re out biking with your friends. A couple of your friends get out some alcoholic drinks. They’re under the legal age for buying alcohol. What do you do?
- Say nothing but refuse a drink
- Quietly tell them that drinking can be a bad idea, especially when you are riding a bike
- Drink because you don’t want to be left out
Your friend has tried some alcohol and is feeling a bit rough. What do you do?
- Tell them a funny story to take their mind off things
- Give them some coffee
- Give them some water and make sure they get home safely
Your friends disagree with something you say. You:
- Go off in a sulk
- Agree to disagree
- Argue your point
In a group, which are you more likely to be?
- The natural leader
- Go along with the majority
- More sensible than most
As a friend, your best trait is:
- your ability to problem solve
- your sense of humour
- you’re full of ideas